Nordic Games has today announced the sixth DLC pack for Painkiller Hell & Damnation is available now to download from Steam.
Demonic Vacation At The Blood Sea is a single-player/co-op focused DLC which introduces new maps, a new boss fight and a much deeper storyline. Maps are themed around picturesque ocean view settings, and there’s a brand new ruins level complete with sea-monster boss fight.
You can download the sixth DLC pack priced € 6.99 from Steam.
“Painkiller continues with its sixth DLC, in which we look forward to bringing new levels, enemies and over the top arsenal to fans that will cause even more hellish destruction,” said Reinhard Pollice, Business & Product Development Director at Nordic Games. “Following on from the 5th DLC, Heaven’s Above, we switched back perspectives and we continue to provide thrilling old school first-person shooter action once again in this latest DLC.”
The full feature list includes:
- 3 singleplayer/coop maps themed around picturesque ocean view settings: Monastery, Docks and Ruins
- New map “Ruins” with epic sea-monster boss fight
- Revamped bossfight: check out the hellish offspring of Thor and Leviathan
- New enemies: Ancient Soldiers, Conquistadores, Gimps
- Revamped enemies from the original Painkiller: Hellbikers, Rocket-Jumpers, Scythe Monks, and Grenadier Monks
- New weapon: Cannon; Primary Fire: shoots a massive fiery cannonball that pushes enemies away, burning/instagibbing them on direct hit and at close range; Secondary Fire: shoots an icy cannonball that freezes multiple enemies on direct impact, and slows enemies in an AoE-radius
- New Tarot Card: 666 ammo
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is also available on box 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system from Sony.