Painkiller: Redemption will be available today on steam. This game, which has just six maps but has over 6000 enemies, is priced at just $4.99. At the beginning only the single player is available. With time patches and free downloadable content will be available in the future, including of a fully functioning multiplayer and with it perhaps COOP. Certainly the earliest additions will be additional levels to play, which will provide players with a real pump of adrenaline. Not excluded are also new weapons or enemies, but this takes time. The game is created by fans with several people.
About the Game
Welcome to a world of pain. Heaven is once again in danger and threatened by a reckless army of hell spawn monsters – and they will stop at nothing. This time, only two heroes can save heaven from total destruction: Daniel and Belial, two champions from previous Painkiller stories, have to team up and put an end to the conflict in the old epic struggle between heaven and hell. Unfortunately hell’s army is even greater and stronger than before: The new general of the abyss has been endowed with powers of all the previous leaders combined, and she’s determined to see the next war through until hell’s victory. Her legions won’t back down without a long and bloody battle. Can you survive the endless attacks of nightmarish minions and terrifying fiends?
- A new campaign guarantees for 7-10 hours of new and genuine Painkiller action
- Even more bloodshed and action per square meter: immerse into freaking intense gameplay & ultimately challenging FPS action
- More dense maps and sick enemies than ever before: kill over 6.000 uniquely spawned wicked monsters
- 6 all new maps and an easy to use map editor for your very own Painkiller experience
- Two familiar heroes with unique weaponry and specific powers
- Improved graphics, AI, environments as well as new atmospheric soundtrack
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2.4GHZ+ (per core)
- Memory: 2GB or better
- Graphics: Radeon 3800 / Geforce 7800 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c (included)
- Hard Drive: 6GB
- Sound: Required