Updates to Painkiller: Redemption have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
– Fixed some map design flaws and glitches like slowly closing doors and points where you can “leave” the level
– Fixed random crash on map loading with script error or no error caption
– Fixed 1st map glitch when player was unable to collect all items and destroy some items
– Fixed “Multisamling” word in graphic options. Now It’s correctly named “Multisampling”
– Fixed several smaller bugs and crashes in engine
– Removed pillars in the area of the Endboss
– Tweaked AI of Endboss
– Improved shadows on last map
PLEASE DO NOT USE OLD SAVEGAMES!
GERMAN VERSION GOT GLITCH: Not shows 1.03a but 1.02a. Don’t worry. If game gonna update- you will got it for sure.
– Fixed 3rd level bug in the first room when player can go outside of the map.
– Fixed 3rd level name. Now It’s “Refinery” instead of wrong “Rafinery”.
– Fixed 4th level glitch that when you are in a demon form
you can skip some areas by just bypassing the doors.
– Fixed 4th level random area bypasses found by one of my friends
– Fixed and tweaked a little AI on 1st map.
– Fixed the demon bug, that when player turned into demon, and demon ended, player was able to choose the “demon weapon” by pressing 0 (zero).
– Added the tutorial message about weapons on 1st map.
New game cheat