Heaven’s Above takes the player out of the first-person perspective and presents itself as a top-down shooter. Heaven’s Above lets you play 5 maps from the campaign in single player or co-op mode including one of the monumental boss fights.
– Control the battlefield from above
– 5 campaign maps (playable in single player and co-op mode): Graveyard, Town, Babel, Angkor, Pentagon
– Encounter one of the hardest big guys in Purgatory: The Stone Golem aka Oriental Demon
– New power-ups and environmental weapons (including howitzer gun, fire traps, electro shockers and squeezers)
– New Steam achievements
– All weapons from the original PKHD plus throwable mines
The new DLC will be released on June 20, 2013 and will be about 9,99 €. It’s available on Steam.