Necrogiant

Battle out of Hell Trauma difficulty

All about Painkiller

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Battle out of Hell Trauma difficulty

Greetings dudes and babes. I've once beaten Painkiller Battle out of Hell on Nightmare Difficulty and I'm not about doingf it again, instead I'd Like to play on a Trauma Difficulty. Could anyone send me save files necessary to unlock it, or show how to hack the game? I have PK Black Edition 1.64, no mods, polish language (if it matters), boxed and pure install, no steam or other crap like that.

Thanks in advance for any help provided :>

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Re: Battle out of Hell Trauma difficulty

Hello.
If you have the latest version of Painkiller (1.64) you can download the Powermad Mod 3.62a (search this site for it). Once you have it installed, run the game and in the difficulty selection Menu, press tilde ( ~ ) to open up the console and type "pktrauma". Trauma is now available.
PS: Powermad Mod fixes a few bugs and is mainly a cheat script (but only works if you activate the cheats yourself). So no need to worry about altering the game in any way.
Cheers!
GAME ON!

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:22 pm

Aaaaaand.... yet it moves! Thanks a lot! :>

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:01 pm

No problem! Enjoy and don't ruin your experience by cheating. :d
GAME ON!

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Just got the secret level and it's finished, complete black edition on trauma :> Due further addons quality I think I have to wait for some Real PK2 now :P No, H&D doesn't count :P

Post Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:16 pm

Well, you could try the Ordeal Mod V2 (for Pk Black Edition) if you haven't. It is a bit harder than the original game and there are plenty of reasons to play through it. If you are interested, carefully read through the post for general info about it and such. You can find it on this site.
GAME ON!

Return to General