“Medieval Horror” injected into PKHD for the most goresome gameplay yet.
Players now need to fight even harder to break Daniel Garner through the infernal gates of hell. The DLC pack introduces new epic boss battles against the White Demon and Assassin Greed who was named in remembrance of an assassin, John P. Greed.
The Medieval Horror multiplayer pack expands on Survival mode – players can now progress through a map in the same way they would in campaign mode while playing co-op. Fiends can now be destroyed using new environmental weapons in scenes of horrific demon slaying.
The full list of Medieval Horror DLC features includes:
– Enhancement/Expansion of the Survival mode
– New Survival mode: Boss Audience
– New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
– New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
– Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
– New Tarot Card: Fear
– 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
– 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
Painkiller Hell & Damnation Medieval Horror DLC is available to download through Steam priced USD 3.99/EUR 3.99/GBP 3.49.