This is the official release of my level load menu mod now called Custom Level Loader. It comes with separate versions for Painkiller Black and Overdose. It now looks a bit sleeker and detects when you have no sp_ levels installed.
- Extract a version’s LScripts folder to its game’s Data folder. You can access the custom level loader through the Sign a pact (New game) button.
- Sleeker interface.
- Renamed some things.
- When having no sp_ levels installed, the level-to-load toggle text now shows “None”, and gives a message if you load without a level.
- Added a version compatible with Overdose with appropriate changes.
- Tested and works without conflicting with Overdose’s Powermad so it likely will not conflict for any Powermad
- Implemented the difficulty menu
- Added a special description for trauma difficulty
- Fixed a crash when loading without any sp_ maps installed.
Note: If you have an Issue installing Custom Loader with PK Black, (example : menu does not switch between sp_*** mods) and you have Powermad installed for PK Black, then you must first un-install Powermad, install custom loader (PK Black), then re-install powermad.